Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Night Owl or Early Riser

Today dor this activity I get to talk about wheather I am a Night Owl or a Early Riser. Night owl means staying late at night and a early riser means waking up really early. Personally I think I am a Early Riser beccause I usally wake up at 6:00 in the morning to get ready for everything like school, Occasions and more. My mum would be a early riser, My sister is a early riser and my brother is a Night Owl.What are you a Early Riser or a Night Owl?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    What an amazing blog post about night owl or early riser's. My mum was exactly like your mother. I think that I am a night owl who sleeps late and wakes up early. One of my brothers is a night owl too. Nice question that you've stated. Everyone who see's this blog post would like to answer it.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    I am a early rise to because I wake up at 6,7,8 or 9 am. When we go school I wake up around 7 or 6am. Nearly everyone is a early rise except my brother because he goes to sleep late and wakes up around 11am.


    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I also think that I am a early riser because during school time I have to get up early and get ready, and during the holidays I get up early to watch TV or go on my computer. Keep up the amazing work Marieta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Marieta,

    Wow! 6:00am? That's quite early - what time do you leave to go to school? Do you get up at that time in the weekend and summer holidays as well? My brother is a night owl too. If he could, I think he'd stay up all night and sleep all day - like a kiwi! :) I'm a bit of both. If I have work or uni I have to get up early so I'm in early riser on those days. But in the weekend I tend to stay up a bit later because I know I can sleep-in the next day.

    Well done on completing another activity Marieta. He whetu koe! (You're a star!) :)

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete