Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Taupo Race



For this challenge I imganine that I am in The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge. For this challenge I get to take 3 other people with me as a support crew. My first opinon would be my brother Malo becuase he would support me if I got tired and his very fit. My second option would be my mum Railala because she loves to get fit at any time and my last option is my sister Linee pronounced L-e-n-e because she is very strong and she is a type of person who takes risks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    What a great choice for your support crew. The image sure looks inspiring for anyone who visits this post. It is good to hear that your support crew is brave, fit, and encouraging every time. I did this activity too, but I chose my 3 brothers. Would your support crew join the race if they were offered one?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    I am one of my family members cycling crew because I have a bicycle bike and Its easy for me to ride on. In someone's blog pos he said he would want Kevin Hart because Kevin Hart would say funny jokes and I agree. That's great you chose Strong and fit people. You have a great imagination of how to form your team.

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this activity. Wow, your support crew sounds great. I'm sure that you guys combined will be able to finish the Lake Taupo Cycling challenge easily. Would you do it if you had the opportunity sometime in the future? Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Marieta,

    I love your list of your crew and the reasons for taking them along with you! It sounds like it's definitely be a good bunch of people to have there. Have you ever taken part in something like that before? I'd take members of my family too. I guess we really know our family well, and their strengths.

    Take care Marieta!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete