Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

Crazy, Cool Clouds - Summer Learning Journey

Today for task 3 of day 4 I have choose a picture of a cloud. There were 3 photos and I wanted to do picture #3. I am to write about what the cloud looks like what shape is it and what I see in the photo:

Picture #3:
This photos looks like clouds that have been joint together. For me it is the shape of a mustache but if you look close it looks like dolphines touching each others heads. I choose this photo because it really caught my eye when I looked at it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    Nice image. I love the detailed words that you've used to describe this image of the cloud. To me I agree with you it does look like a mustache and dolphin tales. Have you ever seen something different that was formed by clouds? I have it looked like a dinosaur.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta! It's great you being creative and coming up with other
    ideas you see in the cloud. If I saw that image I would think it was a Mustache. Good spotting, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Marieta!
    I choose the tornado cloud image because it looked really cool. It actually does looks like Dolphins touching each other. Other bloggers that loved this image.

    If you got to choose another image which one would it be?

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta!

    Great job with describing what you see from this cloud!
    You are right it is really eye-catching.... Do you think it is real or maybe it's been photo shopped?

    It really does look like a moustache though, it reminded me a bit of the Monopoly man...
    Do you think so?

    Is there anything else you could see in the clouds?
    I like that you have thought of the dolphins - I can see that :)

    Great work here Marieta, ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete