Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Picture Perfect - Summer Learning Journey

Today for this activity I am writing my thoughts about one of the photos Rachel set for us. I get to talk about where I think the women are in the photos, What is happening and what were they doing when the stopped for the pose of the picture. Here are my thoughts about Selfie #3

Selfie #3:

I think that in the photo the women are taking a photo of her and the buildings behind her. This photo is a bit scary but cool. The scary part of the photo is that she is standing on an edge of a building. The cool part is that the view on the photo is beautiful. I think that this photo is located in Havana. I think this because I have seen buildings like this is in a movie that showed the places. This movie was called Fast and the Furious 7. The women that were taking a photo must have been very scared while taking the photo since it was on top of a building. If I was the women taking the photo I wouldn't take the risk of climbing the building because of I and frightened of heights. Would you try doing a photo like the one on the top?.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Marieta,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I love the photo that you've added in. I love the adjective words that you've used. I liked it when you said If I was the women taking the photo I wouldn't take the risk of climbing the building because of I and frightened of heights, because that's basically describing me.

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    That image looks pretty scary because you can easily fall in the water. I learnt this from someone and he said that it is actually legal to take a selfie like that. Me too I wouldn't take the risk of taking a selfie that high.

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I like the story that you made up about the woman. I personally wouldn't want to take a selfie where she is taking one because I wouldn't risk falling off. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Marieta, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on one of these photos of a person taking a selfie.

    I couldn't agree more, and I have been commenting on other children's blogs talking about how dangerous this selfie is! Imagine losing your life because you wanted to take a selfie. It's such a high risk for a small reward. People are strange sometimes...

    Have you ever taken a selfie before? I hope you haven't taken one as risky as this!

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete