Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Art Deco

On this activicty I got to do some more rating. I had to give this art painting a rating from 1-5.  (1 star = terrible painting, 2 stars = pretty bad painting, 3 stars = okay painting, 4 stars = good painting and 5 stars = amazing painting).Then I had to write down why I gave that rating. For this art I would give it a 3-5. 3 because I like how it was created and how the girls driving but I don't like how near the girl theirs something stuck their. Thats pretty weird but hey it's a pretty great art. I mean I can't even paint something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,
    This is a good post because you explained the task well and respond to it accordingly. Great that you though about adding the picture of the painting. I totally agree with you as my rate for this painting would also be a 3. I like aspects of it such as, the women face and beautiful eyes but I also dislike whatever is on her top left as I can't identify it. Also her hand seems quite big and out of proportion compared to her face.
    Great job!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta
    Good job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would probably give the painting a four out of five star rating as it is a pretty good piece of art but it doesn't really appeal to me. Keep up the excellent work Marieta!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete