Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

Shake it Off

For today I learn about Zumba.In recent years, many New Zealanders have embraced a new form of exercise called Zumba©. It was developed by a man named Alberto Perez who lives in the country of Columbia. He created Zumba by bringing together many different dance styles including: cumbia, mambo, hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, tango, merengue and mambo. ( Got this info form rachel).I had to click on one of thoose dances learn aboput them and give you 3 facts about them and what country is it origanally from. I choose to do the Salsa. I love how salsa goes. The dress and the style.

1. I learn that the Salsa is a dance that is a mixture of many diffrent dances and music technuiqes.

2. Most slasa dancing is in the USA because of American Latinas there

3.The Salsa was very famous in the 1970s

Salsa was origanally created in Cuba

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Marieta,
    I've done the same task as you but different dance option. I did Tango. It's good to hear about what a Salsa dance is. Why did you pick Salsa dance?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Marieta,
    Salsa has become a very popular dance and even here in New Zealand you can find many classes to learn it. I think any dance is fun because it helps us to de-stress and get fit at the same time. I am thinking about to learn how to dance Flamenco which is from Spain and a bit similar to tango. What about you, do you do any dance style? I know a bit o samba, but mostly I do free style. ;0)

    Keep up the good work!

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete