Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Ready To Roll

For this activiicty I had to watch 3 videos. I had to rank them after. I had to rank them  from my most favourite (#1) to your least favourite (#3). so I had to rank it form 1 to 3.Theese were songs.At least one person sang the song and the rest of the crew played music

Golden Harvest - 1

Ray Columbus and the invaders - 1

The New Zeland Underdogs - 1

I gave Golden Harvest that one because I really liked how they played and how he sang really well.

I gave Ray Columbus and the invaders that one because I like their beat and how the just went straight into the song. They have a awsome tune

And lastly I gave The New Zeland Underdogs this ranking because it was really well thought. It had perfect tune and how they played outside was something i've never seen in olden day songs.

I liked all of them to be honest. They had amazing tune and I loved how they had kinda a diffrent parts to it.Like the first one he used a deffrent microphone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marieta,
    It's awesome that you liked all of them! I personally liked the Ray Columbus and the Invaders - She's A Mod, as I loved the energy of the band members and their hair cuts :)
    For this task you are required to rank the 3 videos from 1 to 3, 1 being your most favourite and 3 your last favourite. You did rank all three of them as 1.
    In order for you to gain full points in this task I need you to rank than from 1 to 3. Could you kindly do that and let me know?
    I am looking forward to reading your posts!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete