Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

The Dawn Of Televison

Today for this activicty I had to tell you guys my favourite tele show and more. My favourite tele show is The Thundermans.This tele show is about this superhero family that are not the best. They do some wrong things at the time but still fix it. They say sorry at the end when they knew they've done something wrong. The main characters are Barb,Hank,Pheobe,Max,Nora,Billy and Chole. You can find this tele show on 101-Nickelodeon.Image result for the thundermans

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marieta

    Thanks for sharing a great TV show. Haha sounds like a very entertaining family!
    Could you tell us a little bit more about the show? I’m very curious to know the sort of things they did. I’m glad to hear they said sorry in the end too!

    When I was younger, my favourite TV show was Kim Possible. Kim was a special agent trying to take down this crazy as scientist, monster or another evil genius. But Kim was also trying to manage a normal college life with her friend Ron and a pet Rufus. Google it if you are interested. Such an awesome cartoon!

    If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
    I would pick flying. I would save so much time avoiding traffic and I would never have to buy a plane ticket ever again!

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete