Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Scotty Morrison

For today I had to imagine I was Scotty Morrison. Scotty Morrison was the one who interviewed people a lot. I had to think I was him and I could choose anyone to interview. What are some things I'd like to find out. First I'd interview Jospeh Anthonii. I'd like to interview him because he is an amazing slime maker. I watch his videos and I literally love the videos he makes. I'd like to find out what persuaded him to make slime,How many slimes do you own and Whats your favourtie slime?.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Marieta,
    I've done this task too. I really love the way you've explained what you had to do. Joseph Anthonii is amazing. When did you start knowing about slime? Nice Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta

    This is a very interesting task and I am always learning something from the people that all the kids choose.
    I have not heard of Joseph Anthonii before. So, I went and googled him! WOW! I watched the video of him making slime blindfolded in 30 seconds. I can see why you like him so much is was very entertaining.

    Is he one of the people you would like to meet on your OE that you talked about? He is obviously really popular.

    You have got some really great questions to ask him. I would really like to know why he starting doing this too.

    Do you make slime? What do you do with it? Have you got lots?

    What makes Joseph so amazing?

    Great work Marieta, I have learnt something about You tubers and slime today.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete