Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

The Treaty Of Waitangi

For this activicty I learnt more about the treaty of Waitangi. I never knew that it was the first signed paper in the world. Thats really coo. What we had to do ws we had to go on this site ( Site!! ) and look at some of the faacts it gave us or info. We had to write in 3 fun things we would do as a visitor and which part we'd like the most.

1. I would go to the Waitangi treaty grounds Hangi and Concerts because it would be cool if I got have some fun and listen to other people preform.

2. I would have a treaty grounds day pass so then I can see the amazing things moari and Euro done to make NZ a better place.

3. I would have a tour because it would be cool to learn more things about this place.

My favourite part would be all of them because it is just so cool to learn new things and more. If I'd actually went their I would definitely had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working away on these activities. Well done!

    Great work with this activity. There are many great things to do in Waitangi and I'm glad that you've also been able to learn some things about the Treaty of Waitangi while doing this activity.

    Have you ever been to Waitangi? I have been a few times and always enjoy finding out more about Aotearoa's history. My family and I went once on Waitangi Day. There was a 21 gun salute and it gave me a big fright!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta
    Good job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would also like to do all of those things. They seem like great fun. Just remember to double check your work because you have a couple of mistakes. Keep up the excellent work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete