Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Meat and Three Vegges

For this activicty I learnt more abou the olden days. I leanr that the woman couldn't work like have jobs they had to stay at home with their child and clean up the house. They were called housewives. When coming to make dinner their was a rule. There had to be one meat and three vegges. I think the rule is smart. I would like to eat this type of 1950's dinner because some people have all meat and meat is fat but wth vegges it is healthy.
dinner (2).jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Marieta, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey. It's great to meet you and I look forward to your awesome posts this summer!

    Thanks for sharing your ideas about the meat and three veggie rule. I agree with you, I think it is quite a good thing because you would stay nice and healthy as your dinner is well balanced. I need to have meat and three veggies more often I think.

    What do you usually have for dinner?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete