Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

That's My Money




LI: To manage profits and finances

This week Mr wongs group have been doing learning on money and more things.It was pretty fusturating.We had a spreedsheet to keep track of our money. Their is rents to be paid,Insurance,Lotto and Disasters and more. Most of Mr Wongs group choose table for rent because it was the cheapest.We had to earn money by doing lots of maths and made sure not to cheat. We also had to show Mr Wong the proof we actually done this task. We all started with 50$. Then we had to pay rent and insurance.I tried my best to get a lot of money. Throught out it I've been losing money from rent,disasters and insurance.Right now I have 50$ and in one of the top 5 people who had the most money. Well i'm coming 4th place for money.We have to earn money for 2 weeks.This week and next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment