Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Hairy Maclary

For today I had to finish the sentence. I have done this before. This time I had to carry on Hairy Maclary's story. I hd to make it up though. Heres the story...

“Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy he first started off as a normal book. But soon kids started to love his books. He became famous. Then he came a kids favourite. He started to spread aroudn the world and now is famous.Its like he walks around acting like a realy human being.Hairy Maclary books sold out quick. Kids would cry if they didn't get a Hairy Maclary book.Hairy Maclary is like a best selling author.He makes kids laugh and he has amazing adventures.He birngs along other dogs and his books are super cool . Soon time past and he became a normal book.But still managed to be a amazing book.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marieta

    My name is Allie and I am the cluster manager for Toki Pounamu on the West Coast of the South Island. So I live in Greymouth.

    What and interesting way to finish this task. You have really described Hairy Maclary becoming famous really well. He certainly is very well known around the world with all of his other dog friends too.
    He is always quite mischievous in his adventures and gets up to all kinds of trouble. From all the books I really like 'Rumpus at the vet' I think this one is really funny. I also like Scar Face Claw the toughest tom in town, he is a really naughty cat, but very funny!

    Well done Marieta keep up the good work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete