Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

Richie MaCaw

For today I had to watch a trailer. This was a movie about Richie and his life. I had to write down 3 things I never knew about him and what other things would I like to learn about him!. The first thing I learnt about him is that other people says his actually called the greatest of all time. Thats cool I never actually knew that. I also learnt that he want to take the team to other palces that no one has really been to before.The last thing I learnt about him is that when he was small he would also watch the All Blacks. His mom says she can emagine him sitting on the floor like his eyes glued to the t.v.I wish I could learn about what other things he wanted to be before becoming a rugby player.

2 comments:

  1. Namaste Marieta,
    I've done this task too. I really love the image of Richie Mccaw. My reasons were similar to yours. I never knew he would never take his eyes off the tv. Have you ever watched rugby more than 20 times?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta,
    You did a good job in this post, I also didn't know that he is called "the greatest of all times" , that is such an impressive title.
    I really love the trailer for this movie. I liked when he tells the he wrote "G.A.T not only an All Black but I great All black" which makes understand the movie title "Chasing Great", because it shows us that once one decide about something and visualise it somehow it all become possible, the power of commitment and hard work. I think Richie is great sportsman but an even greater human being because of his values and attitude.
    You are doing a great job, dig in and keep blogging!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete