Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

The Big OE

For  today I had to pretend I was a student back in the 1980's. I had to pretend that I was graduating. I learnt that bazck then when toose who graduate get to go places. SO I had to imagine that I was a student that was graduating and give 3 places I would go and what I'd do their.

Image result for Hawaii beaches with food and drinks at shacks1 . I 'd got to hawaii and swim their. I 'd got their because hawaii is a beatiful place and I love how their beaches look amazing. I like how that water is clear and how there is a shack there for drinks and food if your hungry or thursty.




Image result for USA2. USA. I'd like to go USA because there is a lot of youtbe stars their and I'd like to meet one of them. I also would like to go their because they have things that I would want like gummy tounges.

Image result for Fiji








3. I'd like to go to my home country because I'd love to meet more of my familes their like my sister and her family. I'd also love to swim their and learn more about Fiji.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Marieta,
    I've done this activity too. The images looks amazing. I really love the way you've told us what place you'd like to go to and the reason why you'd wanna go their. Have you ever been to USA?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta

    Hi its Allie again from the SLJ.

    Well done with this activity. You are going to very busy on this big OE!
    I like that you want to go to Hawaii so that you could be swimming there. It sounds amazing and the water looks really beautiful. I think I would like to swim there too. There are so many things to see and do on this beautiful island. I would like to watch some hula dancing too. I think that this would be awesome.
    Then is you went to America. Who are the You tubers that you would want to meet? Where would you go to meet them?

    I would like to go to San Francisco, because I would like to ride a bike over the Golden Gate bridge!! I have always wanted to do this.

    I love that you also want to go home to Fiji to meet more of you extended family. I think that this is just so special.
    Have you been there before ?
    I haven't been to Fiji but it looks really beautiful and I would really like to visit there one day.
    I hope that you get to go to one or all of these places one day.

    Well done Marieta.

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete