Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Cathedral

Image result for st paul cathedral - St Paul Cathedral

For this weeks activicty I had to find out other Cathedral. I already know that St Joseph is one from Dunedin.What we had to do was we had to find another Cathedral and add in the questions Rachel or the team suggested us to add in. For this we had to use google to help me.  But before I get started witht he questions another Cathedral I found was St Paul Cathedral.

Where is it loacated?- In Dunedin

When was it built?-June 1675

How long did it take to build? - 40 years

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,
    My name is Patricia Santos and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey.
    I am so excited to see that you have been so active with your blog and have done lots of activities already. Well done!
    For this task, you need to research another cathedral and Dunedin has quite few options. I really love these historical buildings, don't you?
    I went online to check the information about St. Paul Cathedral and I found some discrepancy in your post including the photo as well. Please check this link to access the correct information about St. Paul Cathedral: http://www.stpauls.net.nz/OurHistory
    There you will find out that the cathedral was built in 1862. Also in there are plenty of images to use as well.
    When you use Google to research information it's important to be aware of the source of the information that you are assessing as some sources are not reliable at all and that is when you need to use your critical thinking skills.
    In order for you to gain full points for this task you need to adjust this post and let me know.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. Your information on St Paul's cathedral is great. 40 years might seem like a long time to build something, but many cathedrals took even longer to build. Keep up the excellent work Marieta.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete