Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Maui

LI: To tell other people 3 facts about maui and the great things his done.
Today for SLJ I learnt about the first settlers. I leanrt that they created maori laungauge which was pretty cool. Theese people were polynesians. What we had to do was find 3 facts about maui and write down some great things his done.Maui was the one who slowed done the sun because the sun was moving too fast. Maui cathedd the greatest fish in the sea. He was the one who gave us fire when there was no light in the dark. Fact 1: Maui's culture is Maori. Fact 2: One island in hawaii is named after Maui.Fact 3 : This island (Maui) is one of the second largest island in hawaii.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you over summer.

    These are some good facts. I like how you have mentioned the island in Hawaii that is called Maui, that is very interesting. It's great that you know more than one story about Maui. I can see that you also know the story about how Maui slowed the sun and How Maui brought fire to the world.

    I wonder if you could tell me some more facts about the story 'Maui and the Giant Fish' that we asked you to read on the activities page. What did Maui catch when he went fishing?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta
    I hope you are having so much fun... I also really love your facts are your blurb....

    ReplyDelete