Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Dealing With Stress

Unfortunately, the wealth and success of the 1920s did not continue into the 1930s. Instead, the stock market in America crashed on Tuesday 29 October 1929. When this happened, people lost a lot of money and much of the world sunk into a deep, financial depression. The 1930s is often referred to as the ‘Great Depression.’


For this activicty I had to write in what I would do to de-stress. I learnt a lot from the artical on the top. This was really sad news. WHat I usally do to de-stress is I try to have some fun. I would go play out side or ride my bike. SOmetimes I try to play with my borthers and watch t.v. There is many type of ways to de-stress. Whats yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,
    Good job here! It's great that you know what to do to help you to de-stress. I also, like to go outside and ride my bike in the fresh air as this help me to be in the moment and not to worry so much about life's challenges. Another technique that works for me is a 15 minutes meditation session, for this I just sit down in a quiet place and I try to think only about my breathing, it work as a treat and it always help me put things in perspective.
    To make this post more interesting you could consider to add a picture of some of the activities you do to relax. The use of a visual image can make your post more compelling.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. When I am stressed, I like to read a book or play computer games on my chrome book. That really helps me out. What is your favorite TV program that you like to watch when you are stressed? Keep up the excellent work Marieta!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete