Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Making a fashion statment

For this activicty I had to tell you guys another comparison.I had to compare  clothes form 65 years ago to the clothes now. Here are what kids wear and here is what adults wear.
Old fashion clothes : They wear nice things,   They have to wear dresses and suits and the woman have to wear gloves and hats. The kids hold bags



New fashion clothes: We were nice things but as long as were comformtable with it,     We can wear dresses and suits like them,   Some kids can wear bagsImage result for new fashion clothes for Men
Image result for new fashion clothes for kids

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic work Marieta!

    Awesome photos! They caught my eye immediately! I love the fact you have the photos beside each other, it makes it so easy to compare the two.

    I agree, the fashion is very different now to how it was in the 1940’s. I reckon we wear more colourful clothes. What do you think?

    Do you think it’s very formal wearing suits and dresses all the time?

    My favourite thing to wear is jeans and a plain t-shirt. I like casual and comfortable wear. What about you?

    Great stuff!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete