Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Music

In this activicty I learnt that every 2 years there is held a art celebrations. THis is a maori trandition. Each 2 years kapa haka groups come and compete. I had to watch 3 of the kapa haka group preform and rank them your favourite,Least favourite and to tell you guys why you gave them that ranking.

1 . Tamatea Arikinui - Rank : 6/10

2 : Te Iti Kahurangi - Rank : 5/10

3 . Te Puka o Te Ika : Rank : 8/10

My favourite one was the last one because their voices were amazing and singing to someone they could have lost was really touching. My least favourite one was the second one because I just didn't feel like they done enough. I gave 1 that ranking because I liked how the girls were all in time but the boys wern't really doing much. I gave 2 this ranking becauseI didn't really feel like they've done enough and I gave 3 this ranking because as I said it was touching to see how they were singing to maybe a lost one or someone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Good work here! Well done. You have done a good job of ranking these songs and telling us why you have put them in this order.
    I think that the third one is also the best. It's one of those songs you can tell the singers really mean and sing from their hearts.

    Had you heard any of these songs before? I hadn't until this week. I don't think any of them are bad songs, but I definitely like the third one the most.

    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I also thought Te Puku o Te Ika was the best. They sounds and looked amazing. To be fair to the other two songs, they were all pretty good. Keep up the excellent work Marieta.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete