Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

The Beatles

For today what I had to do was find 3 facts about the beatles. I found out that back in the days they actually came to New Zealand to preform. Thats super cool. I love the Beatles because their music is amazing and I think they cooparte really well. I learnt that they were the best selling band in history. Thats amazings. 3 facts that I found was that 1. Over 40 years on, The Beatles’ visit can be seen as the moment that young New Zealand plugged into an international youth culture 2.Nobody could have seen the impact of the tour. 'Beatlemania' had already hit Australia, but locals did not expect New Zealanders to act in the same way and 3. The Beatles' 1964 tour occurred as New Zealand was undergoing a cultural shift.Image result for The beatles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marieta,
    What a great post! I really enjoyed learning the three facts you listed. I also love The Beatles as I think they were such an iconic band that really represents the values and aspirations of the youth culture at that time in history. I was really impressed to learn that despite of your young age you know and like this band, this is awesome!
    I liked how you mentioned that the Beatles visit was pivotal moment to connect the young generation of New Zealanders with the international young culture, this is a very interesting information and quite an important one because of its impact on people attitudes and behaviors.
    Furthermore, I liked that you used a picture to illustrate your post. For the future consider to add a picture of the event that you are talking about to make you written more engaging, so your readers can have a visual reference of the tour at the time and the chaos that it created.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete